July flew by. Crazy.
New month = new goals.
I really do love setting monthly goals. It’s fun to look back and see what I accomplished and what needs work and/or a little more of my attention.
1) Drop 8 pounds. Failed. I’m repeating this goal this month.
2) Not have ice cream, fro-yo, french fries, pizza or queso for one month. Halfway failed … honestly I totally forgot I made this one of my goals!!
3) Sign up for the Disney Princess Half Marathon. Success!! Woohooo.
Of course that doesn’t mean I’ve decided my princess. I’m still leaning towards Belle, but I’m also thinking sleeping beauty, because I’m SUCH a beauty! Bahaha ;)
4) Sleep more. Success!! And it’s all thanks to this magical stuff …
Plus, I mean, if I want to be Sleeping Beauty, I need my beauty sleep!
5) Spend less. I consider this a success because I spent less than last month. Yes, I was still over my budget, but one step at a time, my friends!
So what’s up for this month, you may or may not be wondering …
1) Stick to the TIU Calendar like it’s glue.
… and that’s it. Period.
Lately, it seems I have too much on my plate and haven’t been able to devote the proper amount of time to each. Basically, I’m spread too thin.
Instead of listing a number of goals this month, I will give myself ONE.
p.s. the lunges today are going to be KILLER. Ok, fine. I’m totally excited for the pain!
Do you set monthly goals?
Did you fulfill your July goals, if you had any?
What do you do when you realize you are spread too thin?