Talk about a girls night out!
Last night, Julie and I met for 99 cent margaritas before our second attempt to see Magic Mike.
Our first attempt was sold out, as were the rest of the showings that day/night.
I really do LOVE Mexican.
Small order of beef fajitas, which I clearly attacked.
My FREE top shelf margarita.
We knew the night would be a good one when, because the waiter was so slow, he brought us each an additional top shelf margarita. He MUST have known we were gearing up for Magic Mike ;)
#PROOF. Sorry it’s blurry!
I definitely don’t want to spoil anything from the movie, but here are my thoughts.
If you don’t want to know anything about the movie … PLEASE STOP READING.
Also, if you are easily offended or don’t want to hear me drool over hot men, PLEASE STOP READING.
That being said, here I go …
1) Channing Tatum can freaking move.
2) I will never listen to Ginuwine’s Pony without wanting Channing Tatum to be dancing in front of me. I’m serious.
You MAY or may not be able to find this little dance on youtube, if this picture is not enough for you.
3) Matthew McConaughey has THE best ass I’ve ever seen in my life. Um … yea. Period.
I know you want to be on the other side of this picture. I sure do! Gah <3
4) As if I didn’t love Matthew Bomer already from White Collar, I love him even more now after seeing him dance. Too bad we are both in to men.
5) Dear Joe Manganiello … I ask that you please let me have your babies. I take that back … I’m begging you.
6) Adam Rodriguez’s hard work in the gym REALLY paid off. Yum!!
7) I needed less story and more stripping. Let’s be real, that’s the only reason I went to see the movie.
Have you seen Magic Mike? Do you want to see Magic Mike?
What are your thoughts on the movie, if you have seen it??