A few weeks ago I promised my Roasted Tomatoes recipe. Yea, sorry I’m late. Life has been wild lately. Fun, but wild.
Without further ado, here is the recipe I have been promising!
5 small Tomatoes
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/8 tsp Poultry Seasoning
1/8 tsp Powdered Garlic
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the over to 350.
2) Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the insides
3) In a separate bowl, mix all of the seasonings and the olive oil. Add the tomatoes and toss.
4) Place the tomatoes on a lined or greased cooking sheet and into the oven.
5) Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the tomatoes start to wilt and become brown on the outside.
6) Let them cool, then enjoy!
Totally worth the wait! See!?
Have you been busy lately? Traveling a lot?