Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty awesome! Tons was accomplished and I am totally ready to tackle this week. Oh yea, did I mention the Saints won? LOVE it when BOTH my teams win in the same weekend! I heart football <3.
Today I wanted to share with y’all some of my recent favorite things. These things make me happy, make me smile and are just my favorite.
First and foremost, Sydney. Duh.
She is a little tuckered out here. Taking her for walks is so much fun (when she behaves), which I did twice this weekend. She walks with her tail wagging, mouth open and tongue hanging out as if she’s smiling. Yes, I know, I have the happiest and cutest dog ever. So lucky to have her … and thankful, too!
Single-lady (serving) treats.
Chocolate Covered Katie’s Original Single-Lady Cupcake, sprinkles added, of course! This is my favorite cupcake ever. No really, ever!
1/2c tart frozen yogurt, kiwi, strawberries, a little crumbled graham crackers and granola. Best part? I just found out that my favorite flavor, tart, is the flavor with the lowest fat and calories! Weerrrrk.
Finally, I found a pair for me! An associate and I went to the Nine West outlet on our lunch break and they were having a “buy one, get one half off” sale. She and I both grabbed a pair of heels then split the total. These pumps ended up costing $45. Whoop whoop! Fall work heels, check.
Simple Joys earrings.
These earrings are gorgeous. Love the color, and as you can see from the picture above, they look precious on! My friend Ginny (who is probably one of the most amazing people I have ever met) makes these earrings. She makes so many different ones with different beads and colors! Check out Simple Joys on Facebook or … ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!
That’s right! I’m GIVING AWAY a pair of SIMPLE JOYS. Which ones you may ask? It’s YOUR choice! There are options on the Simple Joys Facebook Page. So long as they are not sold out, one pair could be yours! Ginny even has an Etsy paged linked, so those are fair game as well!
HOW to enter? There are MANY ways and you CAN have MULTIPLE entries!
1) “Like” Simple Joys on Facebook and then leave a reply/comment saying you have done so.
2) “Like” Southern Charm on Facebook and then leave a reply/comment saying you have done so.
3) Subscribe to my Southern Charm blog and then leave a reply/comment saying you have done so. To subscribe, under the “Follow Along” section on bottom of the page, choose either the first or third button and provide your email.
4) Follow @SouthernCharm__ on Twitter and leave a reply/comment saying you have done so.
5) For all you bloggers out there, link back to this post and leave a comment that you’ve done so.
NOTE: leave a separate comment for EACH entry.
Y’all, that’s 5 ways to enter, 5 chances to win! So get to it! Now!
The contest ends at 4pm central time, Tuesday, September 20, 2011, so get to liking, subscribing, tweeting, linking and then commenting!!
Best of luck friends!